Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition (cfac)
Click Here to Find Assistance from Organizations Providing Financial or Practical Help
CFAC is a coalition of financial assistance organizations joining forces to help cancer patients experience better health and well-being by limiting financial challenges, through:
- Facilitating communication and collaboration among member organizations;
- Educating patients and providers about existing resources and linking to other organizations that can disseminate information about the collective resources of the member organizations;
- Advocating on behalf of cancer patients who continue to bear financial burdens associated with the costs of cancer treatment and care.
The 14 member organizations of CFAC are:
- American Cancer Society
- CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
- Good Days
- HealthWell Foundation
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s
Co-Pay Assistance Program
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- The Max Foundation
- National Organization for Rare Diseases
- National Marrow Donor Program
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Patient Services Incorporated
- Sarcoma Alliance
CFAC is a coalition of organizations and cannot respond to individual requests for financial assistance. To find out if financial help is available, please search the CFAC database. You may also contact each CFAC member organization individually for guidance and possible financial assistance.
If you would like to have your organization considered for listing in our database or submit an update, please complete our submission form.